Residential Care Home
St. John Home is a residential care home for adults with a wide range of physical and medical needs. Our services range from support with activities of daily living to 24-hour skilled nursing care for residents.
Our facility at St. John Home allows for a wide variety of quality-of-life opportunities, ranging from a rich social life at home and in the community to enjoying solitude in nature. We are fortunate to have a wonderful house in Minnetonka that rests on approximately one acre of wooded land nestled in a peaceful neighborhood.
At St. John Home, our goal is to help our residents achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation, and therefore, take the time to listen to each client's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a personalized care program that maximizes each resident's independence and dignity.
Our Staff at St. John Home Includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Personal Care Attendants/Home Health Aides
Some Available Services Include:
- Incontinence Support
- Hygiene Assistance
- Routine Personal Care
- Laundry and Cleaning Services
- 3 Meals with 3 snacks per day
- Rides to Doctor Appointments
- Medication Reminders and Administration
- Medication setup
- Mental Illness (MI)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Physical disability
- Alcohol dependency (sober)
- Client served: Men and women
- One person transfer
- Accept CADI Waiver, GRH, Private Pay, Brain injury.
Please give St. John Home a call at 612-245-3474, Fax: 952-545-6411, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1502 Archwood road Minnetonka, MN 55305